1. An Azure account is required to enter the Microsoft Business Store (https://businessstore.microsoft.com)
2. Within the store, you search for apps. If the offline license is available, you can “Purchase" or "Buy" (even if it's free) the app.
The direct link to Bundle edition on the business store is https://businessstore.microsoft.com/store/details/flatfrog-whiteboard-bundle-edition/9p713cc857ng
OR New Link:
3. Go to your purchases apps –> “Manage”
4. Select the app
5. Choose your platform and download the “appx” files
6. Also download the appx packages that are required additionally (required frameworks)
7. With a powershell command, you can install the appx files on the PC (https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh856048.aspx)
Please contact your Microsoft Technical Account Manager (TAM) or Microsoft Services Technician for further support of Microsoft Store applications and offline installations.