- You will need to have an InGlass approved interactive display.
- You will also need a standalone computer with an Intel® Core™ i3, 8GB RAM and at least an Intel® HD Graphics 620
- You will also need an HDMI cable 2.0 or a DisplayPort cable that supports 4K at 60 hz.
- USB host cable
- Connect the HDMI or DisplayPort cable to the interactive display.
- Connect the USB host cable from the standalone PC to the USB port assigned to the display input.
- The standalone PC must have Windows 10 installed and access to the internet and to the Mircsoft Store.
- If you do not have access to the internet or Microsoft Store you should contact support so we can help you install the application.
- Make sure that the display is set to 4K resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio. If not the strokes will have a low resolution on larger displays.
- Also, make sure that the display has the right refresh rate of 60 Hz. Otherwise the system will not have optimal performance.
1. Go to www.flatfrogboard.com.
2. Enter the email address of the person that should be the administrator of the application.
4. Registration is now done. Now you need to verify your account email address.
5. Check your email and activate the account by clicking the activate button.
6. When you click the activation button and you will be taken to a website where you can enter a password. Make sure you save the password if you want to login to Flatfrog Board admin site later.
7. Now you will see 3 step guide and a code.
- If you are registering on a laptop write down this code and bring it to the standalone computer connected to the interactive display.
- If you are registering on the standalone computer connected to the display copy the code to the clipboard. Just click the code to copy it ot the clicpboard.
8. Now download the application on the standalone computer.
- If you are on the standalone computer connected to the interactive display you can just click the link install.flatfrogboard.com
- If you registered on your laptop you need to enter the code manually in the browser to download the applicaiton
- Now go to the standalone computer that is connected to the interactive display and enter the address install.flatfrogboard.com. This will download the application.
- Now find the FlatFrog Board insallation file in the download folder or wherever you chose to download the application to and double click the file to install FlatFrog Board.
- After the installation is complete you will be promted by a screen that will ask for a code.
- If you registered on a laptop you need to enter the code manually.
- If you registered on the stnadalone computer you can paste the code from clipboard.
9. Now the intallation is done and you are ready to start using the application.